Respir-Gold - for Easy Breathing in Dogs
Respir-Gold - for Easy Breathing in Dogs
Helps to maintain normal, open airways and easy, comfortable breathing
- Supports normal histamine levels in the respiratory tract
- Helps your pet have a normal response to environmental allergens
- Supports normal respiratory immune modulation
- Helps maintain normal breathing with continued and consistent use
Order Respir-Gold today so everyone can breathe easy!
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 2-week supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Respir-Gold?
Respir-Gold is a liquid, herbal supplement for canines of all ages. This product contains five unique ingredients, extracted at different strengths, for maximum benefit. Respir-Gold was designed for daily, long-term use to help maintain strong, open airways in dogs.
What is Respir-Gold used for?
Respir-Gold was formulated for supporting the health of the airways, resulting in comfortable, easy breathing. Some dogs have more sensitive lungs. When they inhale the particles in their environments, the airways may have responses that affect breathing. By mediating a normal immune response, the airways are supported to be normally dilated (open) with normal amounts of mucus secretion.
The formula can be used consistently to elicit normal breathing. In other words: a full in-breath and a full out-breath. Please see the notes from our veterinarian in the Cautions section to ensure you have ruled out infections like pneumonia or bronchitis, and the absence of lungworm. Our veterinarian also urges prompt veterinary care for respiratory distress. Respir-Gold is a gentle, natural formula that can help maintain normal breathing with continued and consistent use. It will not replace urgent medical attention. It is also not for infections. Lung infections require prompt veterinary care.
The benefit of this formula is efficient flow of air into and out of the lungs, by helping to maintain normal tissues in the bronchi (airways).
This is what may currently be occurring in the lungs of your dog:
- Inhaled particles cause an immune response
- The airways change and a protective layer of mucus forms
- The passage of air into and out of the airways also changes
Respir-Gold contains the active ingredients necessary for a normal immune response in the lungs. How your dog responds to Respir-Gold will be individual. Allow two to four weeks, minimum, for the full effects of the formula to take effect. If your pet has been prescribed medication for asthma, continue to use the medication, as recommended.
Respir-Gold is not an alternative to veterinary care or prescribed medications. It is intended as a supportive measure in addition to these things. Acute respiratory distress (i.e. your dog cannot get enough air in and out of the lungs) is a medical emergency. Do not rely on Respir-Gold if your dog is in respiratory distress. If your dog is having a lot of difficulty breathing, rapid breathing, is constantly coughing, hacking, and/or wheezing, please seek veterinary care immediately.
Respiratory health and healthy oxygenation of the airways can be affected by many different things. If you are seeking support for your dog's lungs, Respir-Gold can help; however, it will not help if your dog has the following conditions:
- Lungworm (or other parasites in the lungs)
You will need to get specific help for your dog, if he or she has any of those conditions. Alternatively, hairballs may cause coughing and wheezing as well. Make sure you understand the causes of your dog's respiratory signs.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Respir-Gold comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Why Choose Respir-Gold for Your Canine Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Respir-Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Who Makes Respir-Gold?
Respir-Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Respir-Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 1 lb (0.5 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 1.5 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 2.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 2.5 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 3.0 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 3.5 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 4.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 4.5 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Respir-Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Use caution with gastritis.
- Consult a veterinarian if coughing or fever is present, as this may indicate a serious condition requiring immediate attention.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Respir-Gold is Formulated With
- Black Cumin seed (Nigella sativa): Nigella is the main ingredient in Respir-Gold; its action has been extensively studied for its ability to assist normal immune responses in the lungs, with positive results eliciting normal breathing patterns.
- Horehound aerial parts (Marrubium vulgare): This herb is used extensively in preparations for the upper respiratory tract. It is of particular use for normal mucus production in the bronchi.
- Grindelia flowering aerial parts (Grindelia spp.): This lovely yellow flowering plant has been used traditionally and studied for its use in the respiratory system. It may provide comfort to hoarse and raw lungs and throat.
- Boswellia gum (Boswellia spp.): A traditional Ayurvedic gum resin, Boswellia has been shown to be a potent ingredient for expiratory flow rates and consistent comfort with breathing.
- English Ivy (Hedera helix): Commonly used in European herbal preparations for the lungs, Ivy is known to assist with normal and comfortable breathing by supporting respiratory function. Ivy contains amounts of a constituent called saponins (mainly a natural chemical called Hederacoside C). The saponins in Ivy assist with cellular response, resulting in normal mucus production.
... 407 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.