SPARK - Daily Nutritional Supplement
SPARK - Daily Nutritional Supplement
Supports general vitality, excellent health, teeth, coat, and gastrointestinal system
One serving per day provides support for:
- Healthy bones, teeth and coat
- Good digestion and nutrient absorption
- Joint and muscle health
- Immune system and normal recovery
- Healthy hormone levels
- Important vitamins & minerals for growth, aging and normal cell repair
Order SPARK today and give your dog or cat a lifetime of excellent health!
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 1 bag is 3.53 oz (100 g)
- 1-month supply for most dogs up to 50 lbs
- 4-month supply for most cats
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is SPARK?
SPARK is a comprehensive supplement designed to supply more nutrition. Nutrition that canines and felines can't get from their diet. A leading naturopathic veterinarian developed SPARK to be a complete, all-in-one delivery system of 43 natural ingredients, all researched and synergistically combined for their ability to maintain excellent health.
The 8 main components of SPARK:
|Non-synthetic sources of vitamins and minerals||Probiotics & prebiotics + enzymes for healthy digestion|
|Fruit & vegetable "superfoods"||Sea Vegetables + Greens|
|Protein from free-range, grass fed beef liver||Amino Acids|
Many of the ingredients are termed "superfoods" because they are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These ingredients are easy to absorb and assimilate, and they maintain good health right down to the cellular level.
Unfortunately, many pet foods are highly processed and lack the vital nutrients that pets need to thrive. There is a big difference between surviving and thriving. SPARK was developed to give pets the best possible nutrition, so you never have to wonder if they are getting everything they need. Simply sprinkle it on their food. Most pets not only love the taste, they crave it. Take the 60-day challenge and see how your pet enjoys SPARK.
SPARK is gluten free.
What is SPARK Used For?
Our pets rely on us to provide them with what they need. Giving them daily, optimal nutrition is one way to show how much we care. Good nutrition keeps the immune system stronger, coat and teeth stay healthier, and energy levels and enjoyment of life are easier to maintain. A healthy diet and SPARK give you more peace-of-mind that you are giving your pet the best chance of a good life, for the long term.
- Use SPARK for pets of all life stages
- Make SPARK a daily part of your pet's diet
- Feed SPARK to your pet for 60 days
- Notice any healthy benefits after 60 days or less
- Notice how good it feels to provide your pet with optimal nutrition
- Give us your honest opinion in the Reviews section.
We are confident this will become a regular part of your pets' health regime once they've tried it. And like all Pet Wellbeing products, SPARK comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
A note from our veterinarian...
If you are going to give your pet one supplement, this should be it. I have seen remarkable benefits and I recommend it for the majority of canines and felines of all ages (once they are weaned), and breeds. Cats or dogs that are hyperthyroid should not take this supplement. If your pet has a kidney condition please feed the suggested amount only, using caution.
SPARK gives you the assurance that your pet is getting everything he or she needs. Have you ever witnessed your dog or cat munching grass outside? Though they cannot digest common grasses very well, there is something in the grass that they crave. Most pet foods on the market include a minimum daily requirement of synthetic vitamins and minerals, rather than a full spectrum of nutrients. As a veterinarian, I am dismayed at the ingredients that go into some pet foods, even some of the "good" brands. Even though I recommend a more holistic diet, I encourage feeding SPARK with every type of diet.
The key is: SPARK provides all the building blocks and the foundation for optimal health.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! SPARK comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why Choose SPARK for Your Canine or Feline?
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of SPARK is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to our superior quality, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes SPARK?
SPARK is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When you pet is healthy, you're happy.
It is our aim to produce the best products for your pets that we can.
How to Administer SPARK
Calculate the dosage :
|Dog or Cat Weights||Amounts (give slightly rounded)|
|Under 12lb||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Over 51lb||2 Teaspoons|
Give once daily, sprinkled on food. Can also be mixed with a small amount of water to make a "gravy" and added to food.
Use With Caution
Cats or dogs that are hyperthyroid should not take this supplement. If your pet has a kidney condition please give the suggested feeding amount only, and use with caution.
SPARK is Formulated With:
Ingredients on the product label appear in accordance with regulations of the American Feed Control Officials. All ingredients listed on the label are approved dog and cat food supplement ingredients. The following is a breakdown of those ingredients so you can see exactly what is in the product.
- Spirulina: A "super food" high in easily digestible vegetable protein (over 60% protein, including all of the essential amino acids), contains high levels of beta-carotene, Vitamin B12, iron, magnesium, GLA (an essential fatty acid) and trace minerals.
- Chlorella: High in chlorophyll, Chlorella assists with normal utilization of oxygen and aids normal growth.
- Beef Liver: Taken from free-range, grass-fed beef, liver provides a naturally high source of protein, iron and B12.
- Barley Grass, Wheat Grass & Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder: Cereal grasses provide important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and even protein. They provide immune and digestive support. The young greens are high in chlorophyll. Grasses of cereals are different from the plant's grains and are gluten free.
- Lecithin: High in phosphatidyl choline, a component of numerous membranes in the body, lecithin is derived from vegetable sources. Lecithin also contains small amounts of phosphatidyl serine.
- Alfalfa Juice Concentrate: Alfalfa is high in fat soluble vitamins: A, D, E and K. It is also one of the richest plant sources of trace minerals owing to the fact that its roots extend deep into the soil. It contains eight amino acids and an abundance of chlorophyll.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): Possessing a naturally sweet flavor, FOS are prebiotics, meaning they enhance the action and sustainability of probiotics. Prebiotics also have shown positive effects on mineral absorption.
- Brown Rice Protein: Provides a hypoallergenic protein source.
- Dulse Leaf: High in magnesium, iron and beta carotene, Dulse also contains 10-20% protein.
- Bladderwrack: Another sea vegetable, Bladderwrack's trace mineral content makes it an important part of nutritional support.
- Air-dried Parsley: High in antioxidant nutrients, particularly flavonoids like luteolin. Parsley is also an excellent source of beta carotene, folic acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
- Blueberry: Blueberries possess a naturally-occurring constituent called anthocyanins.
- Flaxseed: Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber, contributes to healthy digestion. Also a source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Beet Root: Beets provide concentrated amounts of phytonutrients called betalains, notably betanin and vulgaxanthin.
- Natural Bacon Flavor: A taste dogs and cats love.
- Carrot: Phytonutrients include the combined action of two key nutrients: carotenoids (alpha & beta carotenes, plus lutein) and polycetylenes (falcarinol and falcarindiol).
- Air-dried Broccoli: Broccoli contains a unique combination of nutrients in concentrations and ratios not found in other plants. Isothiocyanates, phytonutrients such as glucobrassicin, glucoraphanin and gluconasturtiian and Broccoli's flavonoid content (notably kaempferol).
- Air-dried Spinach: Spinach contains large amounts of neoxanthin and violaxanthin. Spinach also contains carotenoids and flavonoids. Spinach is a source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and manganese.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) (as Curcumin): The dark yellow-orange rhizome (root) of Turmeric possesses numerous benefits in the diet of dogs and cats.
- Beta 1 3-D Glucan 60%: This is a type of soluble fiber that supports health. Although small amounts are found in foods (such as baker's yeast, mushrooms and cereal grains) it is difficult to obtain beneficial amounts from the diet.
- Amino Acids (L-Arginine, L-Histadine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan and L-Valine): SPARK contains most of the "essential" amino acids, meaning that the body cannot manufacture its own supply and must obtain them through the diet. Amino acids build the proteins needed to sustain all of the body's cells. Proteins are needed for the body to produce antibodies, the foundation of the immune system. Critical amino acids are needed for many metabolic processes and neurotransmitter functions.
- Probiotics (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus): There is increasing research to show the importance of how probiotics fundamentally contribute to health. Also called "good" or "friendly" bacteria, numerous probiotic species live in a healthy body, particularly in the digestive tract. Probiotics feed on the organisms that can cause ill health, including fungi, "bad" bacteria and yeasts. Probiotics help with digestion of food, gas and bloating and contribute to health in many ways. It is particularly important to replenish after taking antibiotics.
- Vitamin D3: Recent research has shown that Vitamin D's role in the body does more than just contribute to healthy bones. There is mounting evidence that a deficiency in this vitamin can be detrimental.
- Digestive Ezymes assist breakdown and assimilation of :
Lipase: Fats and Triglycerides
Cellulase: Cellulose (from plants)
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum): Cayenne contains surprisingly high levels of minerals and Vitamin C. SPARK does not contain enough Cayenne to taste spicy.
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.