Smooth BM Gold - Dog Constipation Support
Smooth BM Gold - Dog Constipation Support
Supports regular bowel movements and soft stools in dogs
- Supports colon health
- Enables normal, easy elimination through the bowels
- Will not cause over-purging or runny stools
- Non-irritating and safe for long-term use
- Contains certified organic ingredients
Order Smooth BM Gold and give your pet some much-needed relief!
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
Canines, their diet, bowel movements and flatulence
Some dogs' digestive systems are sensitive and they need support to maintain regularity. Sometimes, your canine has eaten something from the ground that will affect regularity. You want to keep them feeling comfortable. To support regular bowel movements, feeding a diet high in fibre and low in ash content can assist as well as supplementing with quality digestive enzymes and probiotics.
What is Smooth BM Gold?
Smooth BM Gold is a tested, herbal formula for supporting gastrointestinal health and soft stools. The traditional name of the formula literally means “three fruits” (Triphala), known to provide regular tone and normal cleansing to the GI tract. This herbal combination is not habit forming or "purging" (i.e. it will not cause diarrhea) to canines.
What is Smooth BM Gold used for?
The herbs in Smooth BM Gold work together to support regular peristalsis (normal, wave-like impulse of the intestines to move ingested food and eliminate waste products). What makes this product unique is that it also supports the action of the liver and gallbladder in the digestive process, rather than merely provide bulking material or herbs that can irritate the colon lining and cause purging. Smooth BM Gold supports healthy elimination even if an animal's energy is depleted and will not further deplete strength. The ingredients are considered to provide nutritive value and can be used long-term.
Can my dog take Smooth BM Gold with medications?
Do not give Smooth BM Gold if your pet is taking medications for diarrhea (contradictory action).
Are there any precautions?
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not use if your dog has diarrhea. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Does Smooth BM Gold cause any side effects?
There are no known side effects. However, do not give Smooth BM Gold to your pet if it is pregnant, or if you know it has a bowel obstruction or any disease that creates a narrowing anywhere in the digestive tract.
How long does it take before I see results?
Smooth BM Gold should start working quickly. Just as soon as the ingredients can pass through your pet's gastrointestinal system.
Is it difficult to administer?
No. Smooth BM Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best (ie: direct orally, on food or a treat).
Why choose Smooth BM Gold for my canine friend?
- Certified organic: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Smooth BM Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Smooth BM Gold?
Smooth BM Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Smooth BM Gold
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
*Please note: This dosage is a recommendation and it is advised to increase or decrease the dose as might be appropriate for your dog. Every animal will react somewhat differently and it is safe to increase or decrease the dose gradually, as needed.
Use With Caution
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use if your dog has diarrhea. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Smooth BM is Formulated With:
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula): This tall south Asian tree produces a deeply ridged fruit that is picked when still green. It is best known for its use in digestion and is also considered a gentle “restorative” for circulatory and respiratory systems. It has been used for flatulence.
- Amalaki fruit (Phyllanthus officinalis): An edible fruit, Amalaki (Amla) is also sold under the name Indian Gooseberry. Its high Vitamin C content contributes to its nutritive value and it has been used to support the liver, healthy triglyceride levels and digestion.
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica): The third component in the Triphala formula, this fruit has wide uses for digestion but also has applications in the lungs, for the skin, liver and throat.
Total of 501 mg (167 mg of each ingredient) per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.