What is Immune SURE?
Immune SURE with Vitamin C and zinc is a potent supplement for supporting canine immune function. We call this product our "comprehensive immune formula" because it is capable of supporting the body's natural defences when in contact with different types of microbes.
Immune SURE is not a substitute for veterinarian-prescribed antibiotics.
The ingredients in Immune SURE will not compromise the natural canine gut flora, a key component of healthy immunity. It has been said that 80% of a mammal's immunity is in the gut.
As with humans, the young and the elderly are the most vulnerable, so it is important to pay particular attention that our canines' immune systems do not become compromised at these life stages.
What is Immune SURE used for?
Immune SURE is a multi-purpose formula designed to support the immune systems of dogs.
Immune SURE is also used as a secondary formula, added to a regime to support body systems such as the urinary system or the respiratory system.
For other conditions that require immune system maintenance and support, Immune SURE is Pet Wellbeing's primary formula, whenever the immune system requires extra support.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
You and your veterinarian are the best judges of what type of immune support your dog will benefit from. ImmuneSURE is absolutely not a substitute or alternative to antibiotics. What we do know is that antibiotics have seen extensive use (some would say overuse or indiscriminate use) over many decades but there is certainly a very appropriate time and place to use them. Herbal medicine provides some potent and very effective antimicrobial products that have been proven to exhibit a broad spectrum of activity. ImmuneSURE helps maintain a healthy immune system.
Immune SURE can be used as the primary formula; it can also be used as a secondary formula. For example, for respiratory, eye or urinary system support, I would first use a product specific to those body parts and recommend Immune SURE as an adjunct to help maintain overall immunity.
Probiotics are also a key treatment for supporting immune function and can be given daily.
Never underestimate the health potential of optimal nutrition. Feeding your canines a natural, healthy diet is the best immune support you can give them. If you haven't already, consider an unprocessed, grain-free diet for your dog.
*Never give an animal antibiotics prescribed for a human.
Can my dog take Immune SURE with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions, or if taking steroid medications. Use with caution if animal has a known allergy to bee stings as this product contains propolis, derived from bees.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Excessive or long-term use may contribute to water retention or hypertension. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Immune SURE comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Immune SURE for your canine friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-harvested: Our formulas are prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Immune SURE is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Immune SURE?
Immune SURE is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Immune SURE
Administer product orally twice daily.
Give one drop for every 2lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50lb. Over 50lb, add one drop per additional 4lb (2kg).
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use.
It is not recommended to use Immune SURE continually. Some immune conditions will respond with daily administration and constant immune support will not be needed. If longer therapy is required, use for three weeks and discontinue for one week before resuming administration again. Continue to pulse administration in this way, as needed.
We know animals can be finicky! Immune SURE is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroid medications. Excessive or long-term use may contribute to water retention or hypertension. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Does not require refrigeration.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Immune SURE is Formulated With:
Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata): A tropical and sub-tropical herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many hundreds of years, Andrographis is receiving increasing interest in western countries. Studies have isolated an anti-viral component and also some activity against herpes virus. In traditional use, it has been employed for the liver, stomach and to induce normal appetite.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia): Echinacosides and polysaccharides in Echinacea are the subjects of numerous studies for immune system support. Echinacea has been shown to exert an anti-viral effect by stimulating an immune response, rather than directly affecting a virus itself. Echinacea has been shown to increase white blood cell counts and initiate general immune response and resistance.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): Also called "Old Man's Beard", Usnea's anti-microbial constituents have been isolated in studies, showing an action on bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis): Golden seal is strongly indicated to help maintain a healthy immune system. It has been shown to have a direct affect on bacteria and viruses and by many herbalists, is considered and essential anti-microbial in their dispensary for stubborn immune conditions. We use only cultivated Goldenseal so as not to threaten this endangered species in the wild.
Elder berry (Sambucus nigra): Elder berries, high in flavonoids, have a long history of use for colds, influenza, fever, enlarged glands and tonsils and nasal infection. Elderflower and berry have shown clinical results in having antioxidant and anti-viral activity.
Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Numerous bioactive components have been found in Licorice with glycyrrhizic acid being considered the most active constituent. Phamacological studies indicate anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative activity. Licorice is also used as a natural sweetener due to its sweet taste.
Propolis resin: This is an exudate collected from bee hives. Bees keep their hives protected from fungus and other life-threatening microbes by sealing cracks in the hive structure with this substance, mainly collected from poplar trees. When propolis is harvested, bees continue to make more. It is considered a natural anti-microbial.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): A small amount of ginger is added to the formula as a "harmonizer", and also for its known anti-bacterial properties.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) ... 5mg/ml
Zinc glycinate chelate ... 0.5mg/ml
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.