Thyroid Support Silver for Dog Healthy Energy, Coat and Weight
Thyroid Support Silver for Dog Healthy Energy, Coat and Weight
Supports normal activity and normal weight in dogs
- Helps maintain normal energy levels
- Supports underlying healthy function of the thyroid gland
- Supports healthy skin and coat quality
Order Thyroid Support Silver today for a natural approach to supporting your dog's thyroid health
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Thyroid Support Silver?
This all-natural supplement was designed to give your canine nourishing support for thyroid function. With consistent use, Thyroid Support Silver can gradually help to maintain normal levels of thyroid hormones.
What is Thyroid Support Silver used for?
Thyroid Support Silver provides your dog with highly effective, natural herbs that assist the maintenance of thyroid hormone levels. Additionally, this proprietary formula supports the adrenal glands, the immune system and can help peripheral body systems that are affected by the thyroid gland.
The thyroid gland:
The thyroid gland regulates numerous functions by secreting hormones in response to feedback from the body. There are two hormones called T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). They are manufactured in the thyroid gland under the influence of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) from the anterior pituitary gland. The thyroid stores T3 and T4 and releases them into the body as needed. Although larger quantities of T4 are secreted, T3 is more potent and more active.
Thyroid hormones increase the metabolic rate and also regulate the body temperature (thermoregulation). They do this by causing cells to take in more oxygen to make ATP, a molecule that carries energy. As cells use more oxygen to produce ATP, heat is given off and body temperature increases.
Thyroid Support Silver can help maintain:
- Normal, good energy
- Slim weight
- Healthy skin and hair
- Tolerance to cold
- Good moods and enthusiasm
- Healthy bowels
- Comfortable joints
- Healthy cardiovascular system
- Good cholesterol levels
- Healthy eyes
A note from our veterinarian...
Thyroid Support Silver is effective, yet gentle. Supporting the body's hormone levels requires a long-term outlook. Please expect that natural supplements for supporting normal thyroid function are going to work gradually over several weeks.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Thyroid Support Silver comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Thyroid Support Silver for your canine friend?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested, and selectively imported herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of Thyroid Support Silver is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Thyroid Support Silver?
Thyroid Support Silver is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs integrated with the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Thyroid Support Silver twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Thyroid Support Silver is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- May affect blood levels of cyclophosphamide and acetaminophen, or lead to eventual adjustment of thyroid replacement hormone dose.
- May be contraindicated with hypertension and anxiety.
- May lower blood sugar.
- May interact with blood-thinners, antihypertensives, and salicylates.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Thyroid Support Silver is Formulated With:
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera): This eastern botanical has been used as an adaptogen for the endocrine and immune systems. Ashwagandha exhibits a significant ability to help maintain healthy levels of T4 hormone.
- Forskolii root (Coleus forskolii): Coleus (Forskolii) supports normal metabolism, normal thyroid hormone production, and normal release of thyroid hormones in the body.
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri): Called "Brahmi" in Ayurvedic medicine from India, Bacopa is a perennial herb that has traditionally been used for the lungs, heart, and nervous system. Animal studies have demonstrated benefits for supporting T4 hormone levels.
- Blue Flag root (Iris versicolor): This beautiful flower has a long history of traditional application for supporting thyroid function and lymphatic circulation.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Eleuthero, a well-known herb for the immune system, also specifically supports the adrenal glands. Healthy adrenal function is necessary for thyroid health.
- Schisandra berry (Schisandra chinensis): A popular adaptogen, these berries support the body's innate ability to handle stress, its resistance to infection, and to maintain a healthy metabolic rate.
- Bladderwrack thallus (Fucus vesiculosis): Bladderwrack contains small amounts of iodine, a mineral building-block in the production of thyroid hormones.
... 438 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavour, vegetable glycerin.