Throat Gold - Throat Soother for Dogs
Throat Gold - Throat Soother for Dogs
Supports normal immune response in the upper respiratory tract and soothes throat
A gentle, natural supplement to support:
- Throat comfort
- Normal immune response in throat and upper airways
- Healthy respiratory tract tissues
Order Throat Gold today and soothe your dog's throat
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and upper airways. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy immunity of the throat and upper respiratory tract. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents." Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm throat irritation and occasional cough.
What is Throat Gold used for?
Occasional coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold can be used for hoarseness of the throat including leash strain, hacking, sneezing, or runny nose. It helps to maintain normal, healthy tissues in the throat and upper respiratory tract and supports comfort in the throat.
Support your dog's upper respiratory tract
Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as during travel), or are exposed to cigarette smoke may have weaker immunity. Kennels and grooming salons are places where a pet needs a healthy immune system. If you are boarding your dog in a kennel where they will be in contact with many other dogs, consider Throat Gold before, during, and after their stay.
You can help support your dog's ongoing upper respiratory health by not letting them share toys, food, or water with other dogs, and by reducing their exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress, and poorly ventilated areas.
Note: We recommend a consultation with your veterinarian if you suspect your dog has a respiratory infection.
Does it come with a Guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Why Choose Throat Gold for Your Dog?
- Certified Organic, Ethically Wild-Harvested and Selectively Imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Who Makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs integrated with the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Throat Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Throat Gold is Formulated With:
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage, a component that soothes mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It helps with irritated throat and is commonly used for cough.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): The leaves of Mullein also contain mucilage, which helps to break up mucous and soothe irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea spp.): Also called "Old Man's Beard", Usnea supports immunity against both bacterial and viral conditions, especially of the throat tissues.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root's demulcent properties directly soothe the tissues of the throat.
... 423 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.