Life Gold for Dogs - Quality of Life and Lymphatic Support
Life Gold for Dogs - Quality of Life and Lymphatic Support
Natural support to help maintain your dog's vitality and wellbeing
- Supports immune and lymphatic system health
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Provides antioxidant support
- Helps re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life
Note: please contact us if you have any questions about Life Gold and compatibility with your pet's treatments or medications.
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) bottle is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) bottle is a 1-month supply for large dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a herbal formula developed for dogs who may benefit from more intense immune system and antioxidant support. Keeping your dog’s immune system strong can help them maintain better energy and positive mood, so they are happier and more comfortable. It really is GOLD when your pet's quality of life needs support!
Please note: Life Gold is a supportive formula and is not intended as an alternative or substitute to your vet's treatment recommendations. If you notice anything of concern in your dog's health, always seek the advice of your veterinarian. This may include lumps, enlarged lymph glands, wounds that do not heal, lameness, abnormal bleeding, or any other issues of concern.
What is Life Gold used for?
The herbs in Life Gold support the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system, and help protect against oxidative stress (free-radical damage) with their antioxidant benefits. They also support removal of waste byproducts from the body through the normal channels of elimination, including the liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin.
Even if your pet is healthy, Life Gold can be used once or twice each year to ensure that the body's detoxification systems are working optimally and to help reduce oxidative stress. This provides a foundation for long-term health.
What are free-radicals?
Simply put, free-radicals are unstable molecules that are seeking to stabilize themselves by "stealing" an electron from another molecule. When this happens, they create new free-radicals; this cascading reaction can eventually cause damage to the cells (oxidative stress) which impacts their ability to function properly. Antioxidants can help to neutralize free-radicals.
How do free-radicals get into the body?
Some amount of free-radicals are normally present in the body, but more tend to accumulate as we age. Free-radicals can increase when we are exposed to radiation, cigarette smoke, herbicides, outdoor pollution, and toxic chemicals including many household cleaners.
Take special care to reduce your pet's exposure to toxins by avoiding: foods that contain herbicides or pesticides; meat produced with growth-promoting agents; inhaling second-hand cigarette smoke or riding in the back of a pick-up truck (where they breathe in exhaust fumes); radiation from many x-rays; and strong chemicals from flea and tick management. These can all be contributing factors of oxidative stress and their effects are cumulative.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Life Gold comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Why choose Life Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Life Gold is prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility.
- Full-Spectrum Extracts: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Who makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, integrated with the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Life Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Life Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
TIP! From Dr. Jan: You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e., give one drop per pound of body weight) as required.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Administer at least one hour away from any drugs, as absorption of drugs may be slowed if taken together.
- Use caution if administering with immune-suppressing drugs.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Life Gold is Formulated With:
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): This Asian herb is used extensively for immune support and has been shown to significantly improve quality of life in animal studies.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regeneration.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus rubra): High in mucilage, this slightly sweet-tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a long, traditional use for nausea, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
... 312 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavour, vegetable glycerin.