Blood Sugar Gold - for Cat Blood Sugar Maintenance
Blood Sugar Gold - for Cat Blood Sugar Maintenance
Supports healthy blood sugar levels in cats
- Supports normal blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy triglycerides
- Helps maintain eye and liver health
Order Blood Sugar Gold today and help support your cat's blood sugar levels.
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Blood Sugar Gold?
This unique formula has been developed by our holistic veterinarians to support stable blood sugar levels in cats. Alongside herbs for blood sugar, it also contains herbs to support liver and eye health. Used consistently over time, Blood Sugar Gold may help support your cat's balanced, normal blood sugar levels.
What is Blood Sugar Gold used for?
Blood Sugar Gold may be used in tandem with other protocols for supporting normal feline blood sugar levels. It is imperative to monitor blood sugar levels closely. How quickly your cat responds will be unique, and it is extremely important that blood sugar levels stay within a healthy range.
Blood Sugar Gold is not a substitute for prescribed blood-sugar-lowering drugs or any other prescribed medication.
Before you begin administering Blood Sugar Gold to your cat, please read and follow the cautions.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Blood Sugar Gold comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Why choose Blood Sugar Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and selectively imported herbs: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Blood Sugar Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Who makes Blood Sugar Gold?
Blood Sugar Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Blood Sugar Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Blood Sugar Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Product may be hypoglycemic. May heighten the effect of blood-sugar-lowering drugs. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering this product with blood-sugar-lowering drugs. A veterinarian can help to ensure optimal blood sugar levels are maintained.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Blood Sugar Gold is Formulated With:
- Devil's Club root bark (Oplopanax horridum): This indigenous North American herb has vast uses. Maintenance of normal blood sugar levels is one of its most powerful applications. It has also been used traditionally by First Nations Peoples for the respiratory system, for joints, the digestive system and as a general health tonic.
- Gymnema leaf (Gymnema sylvestre): With the addition of this herb to our formula, there is specific support to the beta cells of the pancreas and also to maintain healthy blood sugar levels immediately following consumption of food.
- Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum): A seed used extensively in India for health and nutrition, recent studies concur that healthy liver and insulin levels may be linked with regular ingestion.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): High in inulin, Burdock has been used traditionally to support healthy blood sugar levels, support the liver and for good digestion.
- Goat's Rue herb (Galega officinalis): Used and grown in Europe for hundreds of years, this herb may allow the body to better tolerate carbohydrates. It is also one of the main plants used for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Its secondary ability to support the liver makes it a valuable addition to this formula.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale): Both leaf and root are commonly used in herbal formulas; however, we have used only the root in Blood Sugar Gold. The root's therapeutic actions are as a pancreatic regulator, cholagogue, for pancreatic and bile duct stimulation, and portal circulation.
- Bilberry fruit (Vaccinium officinalis): Rich in anthocyanins, these berries are considered a wonderful food source of antioxidants. The extract is known to affect the tiny blood vessels that supply the eyes. It also shows specific action in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
... 491 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.