Healthy Gums - for Feline Periodontal Health
Healthy Gums - for Feline Periodontal Health
Natural support for plaque, promoting stronger gums and pleasant breath
Regular maintenance of oral hygiene contributes to:
- Good resistance to oral issues
- Less plaque build up
- More pleasant breath
- Healthy gums
- Managing oral health before problems arise
Order Healthy Gums today and help your cat maintain good oral health and better breath!
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 2-3 month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 4-6 month supply for most cats
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Healthy Gums?
Designed by a holistic veterinarian, Healthy Gums is a potent infused herbal product with added nutrients for gum and oral health of felines: Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin C and Zinc. It does not contain alcohol or harsh ingredients that can cause further irritation of the gums.
The base of this product is medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil. Unlike regular coconut oil, this oil remains in a liquid state at room temperature. This oil is known for its incredible ability to keep skin tissue healthy and provide nutrition to the layers of the skin. Furthermore, it helps to maintain the natural immunity of the tissues, assisting the skin's barrier capability.
What is Healthy Gums used for?
Periodontal health is something every cat owner needs to be aware of once their pet reaches age 2 to 3. Multiple factors determine oral health status and these will become more critical as your feline ages. In particular, consider the type of diet your cat eats (including treats) and anything else your pet chews.
The bacteria in the mouth (which builds up between the teeth and gums) will cause bad breath and this is a first clue that oral health needs attention. If not dealt with, the issue can lead to problems. Regular hygiene is important for the overall health and comfort of your cat.
Healthy Gums is designed to:
- Soothe gums and oral membranes
- Reduce bacterial growth in the mouth
Healthy Gums can be used at any time, regardless of the condition of the gums. As a good measure, use Healthy Gums intermittently to keep the oral environment balanced and naturally resistant.
Please consult with your veterinarian for a complete oral health program if your feline shows signs of gum inflammation or disease.
A note from our veterinarian...
The bottom line is: maintaining good oral health supports your pet's comfort and the ability to eat well to ensure proper nutrition. Overall good health depends in part upon good oral health for the lifetime of your pet. You can learn about routine oral hygiene specific to your pet.
Good oral health includes:
- Ability to eat hard foods
- Wants to eat
- Does not have "dragon breath"
- Teeth look white all the way to the gumline
- Behaviour is normal
- Regular grooming
Talk to your veterinarian if you notice anything in your pet's mouth or on the teeth so you can develop a plan. Healthy Gums is an excellent addition to an oral hygiene strategy.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Healthy Gums comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Why choose Healthy Gums for your feline friend?
- Certified Organic, Ethically Wild-harvested, and Selectively Chosen Herbs: Our formulas are prepared from organically grown, ethically wild-harvested, and selectively chosen herbs that meet the highest quality standard.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices, including testing of all raw materials to confirm identification and purity.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the highest potency extract.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Healthy Gums is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE.
Who makes Healthy Gums?
Healthy Gums is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Healthy Gums twice daily:
Amount per application (approximate):
- 10 lb and under: 3-4 drops
- 11 lb and over: 5-7 drops
Using dropper, apply product directly onto gums. Use only enough to sufficiently coat the gums. Avoid touching the dropper directly to the gums to prevent contamination of the product.
You may find it useful to apply gently with fingertip or cotton swab if the gums are not excessively inflamed. Be mindful not to cause added discomfort during application as infected or inflamed gums can be extremely sensitive.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing.
- Absorption of drugs may be delayed if taken at the same time.
- Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroids. Excessive use may contribute to water retention or hypertension.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Healthy Gums is Formulated With:
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis): The yellow-orange petals of Calendula flowers have shown notable antimicrobial and natural antiseptic-like properties. Used to support normal healing of the skin, Calendula also soothes inflamed skin and has been used for gingivitis.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinale): Marshmallow root is high in mucilage which soothes and protects the delicate tissues of the mouth and gums.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis): Goldenseal has been shown to have powerful, natural antimicrobial properties and is especially beneficial for conditions involving the mucous membranes.
- Bayberry root bark (Myrica cerifera): Bayberry is one of the best herbal astringents, meaning that it tones and tightens mucous membranes. It works particularly well for treating the lining of the alimentary canal (which includes the tissues inside the mouth and the gums) and also has a mild antibacterial property.
- Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis): Baikal Skullcap is high in flavonoids and has natural antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It is used in oral preparations to help reduce inflammation of the membranes inside the mouth.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Also called "sweet root" and the "universal herb," Licorice demonstrates natural antimicrobial properties. It also has a mild demulcent (softening) quality and a natural sweetness.
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum): Used in Native American medicine, the bark of this tree has been called "toothache bark" and possesses astringent qualities.
- Coptis root (Coptis chinensis): High in berberine, Coptis has similar properties to Goldenseal. It has particular application with ulceration of mucous membranes.
- Myrrh gum (Commiphora mol-mol): One of the most well-known herbal antiseptics, Myrrh has antimicrobial and astringent qualities that make it ideal for oral health.
... 183 mg per ml
- Coenzyme Q10: 30 mg
- Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C): 10 mg
- Zinc oxide: 0.75 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil.