Calming Care for Dog Stress and Behaviours
Calming Care for Dog Stress and Behaviours
Reduces stress, helps maintain calm, and stabilizes behaviour in dogs by supporting nervous system health:
- Helps pets maintain balanced behaviour
- Gently supports the nervous system
- Assists with hyperactivity
- Recommended for tension & nervousness
- No negative side effects
Order Calming Care today and help your dog have a great day, everyday.
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Calming Care?
Calming Care is a natural herbal supplement designed to gently assist dogs with consistently calm and balanced moods. The herbal ingredients in this formula are meant to be administered daily, with a long term outlook. They are non sedating and will not cause your dog to feel sleepy or drowsy. Calming Care helps your canine feel at ease in different situations or with life in general.
Calming Care contains eight herbal ingredients that holistically work together on a canine's nervous system, stress hormones and brain neurotransmitters. Herbalists and naturopaths define medicinal herbs in broad classifications. The herbs in Calming Care are defined as nerve restoratives, nerve tonics and adaptogens.
- Nerve restoratives help to rejuvenate nerve cell integrity when there has been some degeneration due to stress, lack of nutrients needed by the nervous system or other causes.
- Nerve tonics restore the nerve fibres and the sheaths that protect the nerves. These herbs help to resolve feelings of stress, including nervous tension.
- Adaptogens are a class of herbs that assist the body's stress response and immunity.
Help your dog enjoy life - and enjoy life with your dog!
What is Calming Care used for?
Some canines experience moods that could be defined as anxious, stressed out, aggressive or hyperactive. The cause may be known or unknown but there is not always an easy solution to helping a dog feel calm and self-assured.
Calming Care is one part of the solution. Along with a healthy diet, appropriate social interaction and physical activity, your pet can benefit from a daily supplement that assists the body's ability to handle stress, restore normal moods and a sense of positive wellbeing.
Calming Care is not associated with negative side effects. If your pet is taking antidepressants or other medications, please review the cautionary notes for this product.
A Note From Our Veterinarian...
As a general rule, expect gradual results within the first two to three weeks, although some animals show positive results even sooner. The herbs in this formula take time to be effective because they are working to normalize neurotransmitters, stress hormones and nerve cell integrity. Herbs that work quickly for relaxation also tend to be tranquilizing or sedating. Calming Care does not sedate or make an animal sleepy. Instead, it helps your dog to remain normally calm and at ease - yet focussed and alert. For many canines, this product contributes to a general good mood and restful sleep.
If your dog experiences anxiety, hyperactivity or is easily moved to aggression or stress, Calming Care may be a helpful supplement to administer.
Animal behaviours are largely a result of their history, environment, breeding/training and general condition of their health. Undesirable behaviours or aggression may not be something that can be addressed with an herbal supplement.
What Calming Care can do is support the nervous system so that your dog has a chance to act and react in a normal way. Maintaining nervous system health with nervine and adaptogenic herbs is an easy way to naturally support moods without using drugs.
If your pet has been taking prescription medications, it is highly advisable to supplement your canine's diet with a multivitamin. Consult a veterinarian for any safety precautions and dosages in relation to your pet's current health status.
Most medications leave the body low in certain vitamins and/or minerals. If nutrient levels are low, it can begin to affect other parts of the body, including the nervous system and this can play a role in mood changes. Please consider the importance of an adequate nutrient profile if your pet experiences nervous tension or related conditions. It is so important that a good nutritional foundation is maintained.
Along with a supplement like Calming Care, take your whole pet into consideration: diet and nutrition, exercise and play, stressful triggers in the environment and whether your dog is mirroring the stress he or she sees in the home.
Can my dog take Calming Care with medications?
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. May affect blood levels of certain medications. Do not use with blood thinners. Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar. Use caution with prescription medications for depressive states, and high or low blood pressure. May interfere with metabolism of certain medications.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Calming Care comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Why choose Calming Care for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Calming Care is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Consumers are protected because we ensure that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States
Who makes Calming Care?
Calming Care is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Calming Care
Administer product orally twice daily.
Give 1 drop for every 2lbs (1kg) of body weight up to 50lbs (25kg). Over 50lbs, add 1 drop for every 4 lbs (2kg).
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favourite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use.
We know animals may be finicky! Calming Care is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- May affect blood levels of certain medications. Do not use with blood thinners. Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar. Use caution with prescription medications for depressive states, and high or low blood pressure. May interfere with metabolism of certain medications.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Calming Care is Formulated With:
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera): Of Indian and African origin, Ashwagandha has the ability to support the nervous system, particularly nervous irritability and exhaustion (supportive to the adrenal glands as an adaptogen). Considered a tonic to the nervous system, it has been known to help with cognition and concentration. While it is known to help with overall relaxation, it will not cause sedation. Its affects can be noted with ongoing use.
- Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua): Oat seed is one of the most useful nerve restoratives available. It is highly nutritive specifically to nerve cells and can be of help when the brain has been on "overdrive".
- Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum): Called Tulsi in the Ayurvedic tradition, this eastern herb has shown promising results in animal tests to reduce both stress and stress hormones. In India, Holy Basil has been used for centuries for multiple health conditions for the heart, lungs and joints, to name a few.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Associated with good mental health, good hormonal stress response and improving the body's physical response to stress. Eleuthero is native to parts of Asia and eastern regions of Russia. It was once called Siberian Ginseng, although it bears no relation to the Panax Ginseng plants.
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea): Rhodiola exhibits its actions by gently normalizing the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain, such as dopamine and serotonin. Rhodiola also helps the adrenal glands respond normally to stress. Our Rhodiola contains 5% rosavins, a group of constituents found to be the most active part of the plant.
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri): Strong evidence shows Bacopa's ability to aid the body in situations of acute and chronic stress by normalizing neurotransmitter levels. Called Brahmi in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa is a frequently used herb in India to enhance mental activity and rejuvenate the body.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Used extensively to promote feelings of relaxation, Skullcap has a long history of use for anxiety, tension and helping restore restful sleep patterns.
- St. John's Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum): Clinical trials (animals) using St. John's Wort have shown a decrease in stress-related behavior after exposure to stress. Well known as an herbal mood stabilizer, this herb is considered a relaxing nervine also used to restore nerves and nerve sensation.
...508mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.