About Dog Kidney Disease
In humans, the heart is the organ most likely to cause health problems as we age. In canines, it’s the kidneys. Kidney problems are among the top causes of illness and death in older dogs. Two common types of canine kidney problems are:
- Chronic renal (kidney) failure
- Kidney stones
Renal (kidney) failure, as its name implies, is when the kidney fails to filter impurities out of the blood and concentrate the urine. Acute kidney failure is often the result of ingesting toxins, and is sometimes reversible. Chronic kidney failure sneaks up more gradually, and is a leading cause of death in dogs.
Treating kidney disease in canines
If your dog is suffering from any form of kidney disease, you should see your vet to discuss conventional treatment options. These include intravenous fluid treatment, dialysis (artificial blood filtering), various drugs, and even kidney transplants.
A low sodium diet is often recommended, as high blood pressure often accompanies kidney failure. A reduced protein diet is also often recommended.
What is Kidney Support Gold?
This unique formula is a gentle yet powerful combination of herbal ingredients, tested by our holistic veterinarians. Kidney Support Gold is comprised of scientifically researched extracts for supporting total kidney health. The result is a formula that is excellent for aging dogs and is an essential part of your canine's long term health regime for helping to maintain normal kidney function.
The effects of the herbs in Kidney Support Gold have been studied for their "tonic" actions. Tonic herbs are restorative, help maintain vitality, and provide nutrition to the body in a way that it can readily absorb.
What is Kidney Support Gold used for?
Kidney Support Gold is for long term use when supporting normal renal function is imperative. This formula is created by using current research of time-honored herbs used in traditional Asian medicine for the kidneys and overall vitality.
- Supports normal fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Helps in the maintenance of normal levels of blood urea and creatinine (products of metabolism excreted by the kidneys).
- Supports the health of nephrons (parts of the kidneys that help it to filter blood).
- Helps to maintain normal protein excreted in the urine.
- Helps the body's immune system respond normally to bacteria and viruses.
Be sure that your dog is receiving adequate water intake. This is vital to the health of the kidneys. Ensure that a fresh, clean water source is available at all times, encouraging your dog to drink by providing different bowls or "pet fountains". Sometimes flavoring the water can entice your pet to drink more and lower the risk of dehydration.
Your veterinarian can advise you about giving your canine a diet low in protein and phosphate content, both important aspects of supporting the kidneys.
Kidney Support Gold is a safe, natural alternative for your dog's general vitality. It really is Gold!
Can my dog take Kidney Support Gold with medications?
Do not use Kidney Support Gold with blood thinners.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Kidney Support Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Kidney Support Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs from trusted growers.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Kidney Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Kidney Support Gold?
Kidney Support Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! From Dr. Jan: You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e. Give one drop per pound of body weight) as required.
We know animals can be finicky! Kidney Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Do not use with blood thinners.
Not to be used during diarrhea.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.