BM Tone-Up Gold - Support for Solid Stools in Cats
BM Tone-Up Gold - Support for Solid Stools in Cats
Supports digestion and solid bowel movements in cats
- Supports bowel movements that are solidly formed
- Gentle and fast-acting
- Helps maintain normal stools
- Soothes the intestinal lining
Order BM Tone-Up Gold today to help your cat maintain normal, solid stools.
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz Large Canine Size is suitable for both large and small dogs, as well as cats. New Value Size label coming soon!
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
This all-natural supplement is uniquely designed to support a feline's digestive system. BM Tone-Up Gold contains ingredients (called herbal "astringents") to naturally tighten and tone the bowel lining. The result helps keep your cat comfortable and, hopefully, your carpet cleaner.
What is BM Tone-Up Gold used for?
Whether there has been dietary indiscretion or something else in the the digestive system, BM Tone-Up Gold combines support to both the immune system and the gastrointestinal tract. The results should be a normal transit time of food and water through the gut, normal urgency, and solid bowel movements.
BM Tone-Up Gold soothes the mucosal lining of the digestive tract.
Cat digestion can depend on:
- Changes in diet
- Stressful events
- Changes in the environment or home
- Ensure that your cat has constant access to fresh water.
- Be sure your pet is not overeating.
- Do not feed your cat spoiled food.
- Remove access to garbage or toxic substances.
- If digestive issues are severe, seek veterinary assistance immediately.
Why choose BM Tone-Up Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs from unpolluted, pristine areas in nature.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our BM Tone-Up Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-da,y money-back guarantee.
Who makes BM Tone-Up Gold?
BM Tone-Up Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer BM Tone-Up Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. BM Tone-Up Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
*Please note: The administration amount is a recommendation and it is advised to increase or decrease the dose to suit the needs of your cat. Every animal will react uniquely, and it is safe to increase or decrease the dose gradually, as needed, provided that bowel movements are still occurring.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Do not use if animal is constipated.
- Do not use with laxatives or blood thinners.
- Doses significantly higher than recommended dose may cause kidney irritation.
- Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
BM Tone-Up Gold is Formulated With:
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): This common, North American herb has specific uses in the digestive system. It assists the normal function of the liver to pull toxicities from the blood as it passes through the liver. It also supports the muscles of the intestines to contract in a normal, smooth rhythm that is not spastic or uncomfortable.
- Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus): One of the main herbs to tone and astringe the smooth lining of the intestines due to its tannin content. It may also work to normalize excess secretions, such as mucous. It is high in minerals and contains a naturally-occurring amount of Vitamin C. This gentle herb’s action on the muscles makes it useful for erratic muscle contractions.
- Bayberry root (Myrica cerifera): A leading herb for this formula, Bayberry has a dual action to address potential microbes that may have entered the body through dietary indiscretion. It also has a high tannin content, making it an herbal astringent. Bayberry helps support the digestive tract tissues when there is excessive mucous production.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus): With uses in many different areas of the body, Mullein’s inclusion in this formula is to impart an action on the lining and muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Additionally, it has been used for lymphatic circulation and to break down excess mucous production in the body.
- Agrimony herb (Agrimonia eupatoria): Another plant containing tannins (astringent). Agrimony supports the digestive tract’s normal tone and assimilation of food.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): The root of this plant contains high mucilage content and it is this constituent that provides a soothing action to the mucous membranes.
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora mol-mol): Due to its strong taste, only a small amount can be used in this formula, but its inclusion is exceedingly helpful for cats when foreign microbes enter the body.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris): A common kitchen herb, a small amount of Thyme combines well with Myrrh to address similar types of issues.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): In many formulas, the addition of a little Ginger increases the formula’s ability to circulate where it is most needed. It also helps with nausea and digestion.
... 400 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.